Sunday, January 15, 2012

Coffee farm House


While being busy at work me and my friends decided to enjoy the facilities offered by coffe farm house, we played billiards dart biking and took the time to enjoy singing in this farm you will feel the happiness and contentment in life away from the city its classic view will surely give you relaxing feeling. Nica, Gil anne, Aubrey, Lee, Carl, Nichel and coach Nono and all our other friends enjoyed our trip.

Taken last end of May or June 2010 I can't remember!

comfortable classic swing  with a classic Lamp

after the trip enjoying the view in tagaytay

unlimited coffee haha taking advantage before starting to play around

Aubrey, Nica Cj and Me near the pool

Oh im sorry am I blocking the wonderful view? :>


relaxing days with my friends! Miss you guys
playing billiard with wowo, lee, aubrey, nichel and nica

hello horse


nice tagaytay view


No comments:

Post a Comment