Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Nabunturan with my long lost friend


*A Little Story To Tell*
I felt I have been searching for some peace of mind, acceptance and be away from the city for a while. Suddenly I saw my childhood friend whom I thought I may have wronged before. Then I was left in a situation where I have no other choice but to ask help but those people that I expected to show gave me a heart ache. Then I realize that my long lost friend may help me solve my burden. So I end up calling and sending her a message to see if she is free and it turns out that she could vanish my worries. Thank you again my Dear friend.


Restaurant/Videoke area Top view of Cl Microtel Hotel in Nabunturan

Buko Juice time at alans buko farm in Nabunturan

Bar Girl "Punky"

With kuya Boy

Hotel Receiving lobby


will probably stay here again at CLMicrotel Nabunturan Branch- Their Staff were so cool and rooms are nice, Big living room as well.

:)
Travel date:

No comments:

Post a Comment