Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Boracay Trip

                                                   Boracay Beach

Since work and other responsibilities are really tiring in my homeland. Lucky this trip which is initially not for me was destined to be my getaway. Many thanks to my boyfriend who made things happen.

 Under the heat of the sun enjoying the view 



Prestine beach that makes you forget about the busy city 



while walking with boyfriend this place makes me fall in love again


Feeling great to strike a pose



I'll definitely come back here with my boyfriend again in the future


 Lovely place and view

Almost every area here in boracay Beach is awesome. We walked from boracay station 3 to station 1 and enjoyed the view of Boracay beaches, truly a priceless experience we have'nt even tried those exciting activities yet.


Date of travel: Oct. 22, 2012
Day 1 of  4

No comments:

Post a Comment