Monday, January 16, 2012

Jurong Bird Park

This part of my journey is one of the happiest of them all, I was with my ex bf  walking around this park and enjoyed those lovely birds's view they were so cute and amazing the Man Made Waterfalls was extremely a great creation I can never tell that it was man made by just looking at the view. Every part of the Park and it's birds has their own information, name and their origin even traits. This park is very nice for you will really enjoy the walk the views and those wonderful birds interaction towards the people.

Taken last 2006
near the entrance

Nice Background! :>

I love thier color  I forgot the name of these bird type

hmmp! snabbish owl!

 a long day

shy type birds! haha

Im so happy

this is a Man made falls in Jurong Bird Park Singapore

yey

look I can reach it! haha formed like an umbrella


hello sweet bird!

I really loved this bird!

entertaining view

lovely birds

angry ostrich 

hmmm

so cute!

I said hello and he responded! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment