Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Davao City

My place, my home, my city, life is here. I have worked from different places from overseas and other provinces, but I can't understand why my heart still longs for coming back home. Could it be because of my family? Or the calmness I feel at home, the weather that just seems alright or the safety that it warms my heart. I work away from home to fill the needs of funding. But now I am back, jobless and a bum it's how I call it. Honestly I would not be much worried, my mom cooks veggies freshly from our surroundings, I see a future full of success a mini farm with a standard house, I may earn it away from here but I will come back to build my own home of success. Here in Davao where my life is.

 MY CITY

DAVAO CITY CLOCK (What time is it? for everyone)

DAVAO CITY VIEW (Busy but cool)

SAN PEDRO CATHEDRAL 


DAVAO CITY HALL VIEW

EAGLE SIGN (thats what I call it)

No comments:

Post a Comment