Friday, June 15, 2012

Davao Crocodile Park






Pangil

kingdom of reptiles

eagle

Tuko say's, I belong lol

Phyton eew

whoa tiger

hey dude

long necked bird? OSTRICH

and there you landed

Sweet butterfly, It was not easy to have them land on your palm but atleast it landed on my head

baby crocodile

Expensive coffee! CIVET coffee. said that Civet poops them thats why it's expensive haha can't believe it.

I feel so free

very very nice classy vase


feel like Im the model haha

wheew

I love these vases


cute cob

Davao Crocodile Park


Really expensive crocs skin belt, bags, cellphone holder ETC.

And they say he is my prince


sweet birdy
All I can say is AMAZING, so we went to this park which is just 10-20 minutes away from our place with my niece SWEET and my cousin MERCY and her bf  MATT. I feel ashamed, that it's just my first time to visit the park though I stayed here for more than a year now LOL. So we took the time to say hello to those crocs and snakes, birds (different kind of birds), tigers, ostrich, gorilla, turtles, butterfly, peacock, dragon fruit, trees etc. Just got lucky that the person in charge did a walk with the baby tiger and we were able to witness and took a picture with him. Some more during the feeding time of those tigers we got lucky to observe them and I felt happy.

Pictures taken last May 22, 2012 by: Sweet, Mercy, Matt and me

No comments:

Post a Comment